Monday, October 25, 2010

Oct 25th

So my vacay is over until next week... I got my tooth pulled(ouch) and I didnn't do as bad as I thought I would but I'm not the type to have funky ass breath so I had to " woman up" and go.  Anyway I have been following the TUG molestation situation for quite some time now and it is completely obvious that Chris Stokes is a fucking pedophile, SMH!!  The way those boys described in detail what marques Houston and Stokes did to then cannot be chalked up as make believe..... How else would he know you have a mole on your left nut?   How close are you to that man's balls do you have to be to know that he has a mole on his testacleeeeze?  I feel bad for those young men, Stokes took advantage of the fact these young dudes wanted to be famous and he ran with it.  I assume it went a little something like this:  


Chris:  So fellas y'all wanna be stars?
B2K and Nem: Hell yeah man, just lead us in the right direction.

Chris: Okay, if that's how you feel, right this way.

B2K: Uh, this is your bedroom dude.
Chris: You just said lead you to the right direction, and my bedroom is this way*wink*
B2K:  (in the room) So, now what?
Chris: I want y'all to meet Marques Houston, Marques these are the fresh meat I been telling you about, say heyyyy.
Marq: heyy fellaz y'all suck dick cause that's what it takes to be famous.
B2K: WTF?  Fuck it let's do it.(bending over) damn my dude this shit hurt my ass man.
Chris: (dangling the keys to a Bentley) if you want this ride you gon have to suck with " pride".

check the vid below

1 comment: