Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1st

So, this morning I finally took my ride to the spa(car wash)  after like 2 months.  I didn't realize that the mom nd pop wash places were so cheap.  I loved it and my shit is sparkling *ding*.  I am also glad that gas prices are going down cause I fill up this big ass tank every week, did you hear me.... every fking week.  Anyway I started back selling shit on Ebay and so far i've made $126.00 in one week, get this I sold 4 vid games... who knew used games could generate so much extra funds.  The grind don't stop that's for sure.  

So I just read that Mario(singer dude) put hands on his momma, man WTF?  I know she's a smoker and she probably did some shit but that's ya momz son ain't no reason to go there.  U basically need yo ass beat Mario.... 4 real!!!

Well I just ate so you know I got the Itis, so b4 I go to the jobby job im gonna nap.... asta luego bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment