Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Guess which ATL House wife is preg, or should I say HouseMistress...

bad voice is in her 2nd trimester


ATL “Housewife” Kim Zolciak Officially Confirms Pregnancy…

Kim Zolciak is finally spilling the beans about her unplanned pregnancy.
Kimmie and her boo, Atlanta Falcons player Kroy Biermann( the dude who's ass she loves so much on the RHWOA show) chose to reveal the news to Life & Style Magazine now that she’s hit that 2nd trimester benchmark.

In a Intv with Life & Style mag kim had this to say...
 

“I was surprised!” Kim, 32, tells Life & Style about the pregnancy. “While it wasn’t planned, God clearly has a bigger and better plan for us and we’re excited.” At first, Kim denied reports that she was pregnant when a jealous ex leaked the news back in October. “I was appalled and disgusted by that,” she says. “I wasn’t through my first trimester – you never know what could happen.”
But now Kim is three months pregnant and ready to share the wonderful news, telling Life & Style: “I’m the happiest I’ve ever been".

Well well well I guess Big Poppa was on some BS, cause she Chris Browned his ass and chucked them Deuces. She got her self a Baller like Taj, LOL!!! I hope this baby will hold her over so she can stop making fucked up music she sounds like my neighbors dog that I wanna kick so bad.





No comments:

Post a Comment