Thursday, November 18, 2010

Does a ring mean anything when your given an ultimatum?

Okay, so I'm curious.  I have a bunch of men friends and most of them are single, or in " complicated relationships some are comfortable and are not going anywhere but the lady in their life wants to get married and he feels like he's not ready yet but ultimately the day will come.  Lemme ask this, when your in a relationship and have been in one for a while and you don't get a ring do you give that man an ultimatum?  Marry me or be gone!  Ladies, this is my opinion and my opinion only.  I don't think it's a good idea to threaten a man with ultimatums, and here's why I say that.  A man and his emotions work at a very slow pace where we(women) want instant gratification IE: Ring and Title of wifey.  let me say this,  when that man ask to marry you, you are the ONE!  Let him ask you cause ultimatums don't work and if he ask you after the ultimatum do you think he really want to marry you or is he asking you because of the pressure you layed on his ass? If he doesn't ask within the time frame you feel is right, what's your next step?  Will you go and find a boyfriend all over again?  what happens when he(new boo) doesn't ask within your " time frame"?  

At the end of the day when you are married and it's after an ultimatum is it worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment